Assistant Manager, Social Media
Overview: Primarily responsible for leading all aspects of sports betting and gaming business and products for NBC Sports Next, and building and developing strategic partnerships and sponsorships across the NBC Sports Next division, which includes betting/gaming (NBC Sports Edge/Predictor), youth and recreation sports (SportsEngine), and golf (GolfNow/GolfPass).
Based: TBD, with extensive travel to Stamford, Minneapolis, and Orlando.
• Work directly with senior executives across NBC Sports and NBC Sports Next to develop the company's betting/gaming and partnership business.
• Assist the EVP and CTO in defining and developing the products and services that underpin the sports betting and gaming business within NBC Sports Next, inclusive of NBC Sports Edge, NBC Sports Predictor, etc.
• Manage daily operations of betting/gaming business, with emphasis on new business development, product evolution, and key relationship management.
• Lead a team of sales, account management, and ad ops team members to further develop existing and new revenue opportunities for NBC Sports Next.
• Oversee executive relationships with key partners across betting/gaming, youth and recreation sports, and golf.
• Amplify strategic partnerships across NBC Sports and NBC Sports Next, collaborating with other leaders throughout Comcast and NBCUniversal to create comprehensive partnership opportunities across multiple business verticals.
• Oversee annual revenue budget/target to ensure delivery against the financial plan, working closely and collaboratively with finance and operations on tracking, forecasting and solidifying sponsorship targets across NBC Sports Next division.
• Develop compelling concepts, proposals, and new partnership approaches as necessary.
• Minimum of 15 years experience in key digital media, digital advertising, sports betting or partnership development roles in the Sports, Tech or Gaming industry;
• Experience working with digital media, digital metrics, advertising, sports betting and media industries;
• Experience leading a team of highly motivated sales leaders;
• Experience developing or enhancing new ad products across SaaS or eCommerce based businesses;
• Demonstrates executive-level presentation, leadership, and interpersonal skills;
• BA/BS or equivalent experience required.
• Ability to work effectively in a highly matrixed environment
• Deep understanding of strategic approach to business plan development
• Proven broad knowledge of digital media landscape and sports betting and media industry
• Documented success building, managing, and retaining high-performance teams
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rejwo8-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.