Streaming Producer, CBS Sports
Content Producer for a daily talk show on Peacock that will explore the intersection where sports meets culture.
• Collaborate with talent on all editorial content and format daily rundown
• Coordinate and manage show elements production
• Supervise and manage the production staff
• Work with booking department on most efficient process to align daily guests
• Collaborate with digital, social, and marketing departments on content creation and distribution
• Other duties as assigned
• Strong knowledge of sports, with an emphasis on NFL and NBA
• Interest and curiosity with regards to social and culture issues
• Ability to react to breaking news and willingness to change rundown on the fly
• Experience line producing in a live TV environment
• Familiarity with multiple social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, etc)
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88159-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.