Senior Account Executive, Ad Sales
Remote / Virtual
The Sports Betting Senior Content Creator will be responsible for providing original written, audio and video content regarding the key sports betting news and events of the day across multiple sports. This position will also be involved in overall sports betting content-planning and helping identify and manage future sports betting content creators.
• Cover sports betting news stories with quick, concise analysis across multiple sports
• Write original and insightful posts on the key sports betting news and events of the day
• Provide sports betting video analysis across multiple sports, both for live streams and video on demand. Distribute video via stories and social media.
• Propose and execute sports betting content plans across multiple sports
• Help identify and manage sports betting freelancers and content creators
• Monitor the conversation on the site by the community of fans commenting on news
• Create sports betting content that incorporates and helps promote our Sports Betting tools and products
• Be available for regularly scheduled live Q&As
• Be available for appearances on other NBC Sports shows and podcasts
• Maintain an active social media presence, promoting the relevant content you create and the content of the other writers on the team
• Minimum three (3) years' experience in editorial environments
• Minimum two (2) years' experience related to sports betting
• Understanding of social tools available on the web and how they can be applied to content
• Particular understanding and use of Twitter
• Extensive analytics expertise and experience
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure, to meet deadlines, and multi-task
• Proficient at discerning story lines and analyzing stories
• Familiarity with HTML and/or web-authoring tools and software
• Familiarity with AP style and the ability to create clean copy
• Strong comfort level with video and audio editorial presentation
• Team player who is comfortable working with editors
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqkez6-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.