Production Assistant - WWE YouTube
Freelance Sports Betting and Fantasy Sports Researcher – NBC Sports
PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 24 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
This position will provide research support for the NBC Sports EDGE podcasts, with a primary focus on a soon-to-be launched sports betting podcast.
• Compile and distribute updated odds for the topics/games that will be discussed - must be on top of any significant line movements and news associated with them.
• Must be aware of top stories from the night before as well as what the biggest storylines heading into the day look to be - must be able to identify ''bad beats'' from the night before
• Provide support notes including statistics, trends, notable insights to help inform production and talent opinions/analysis
• Collaborate on and review graphics to ensure accuracy and editorially sound presentation
• Additional support of betting and fantasy content creators on national and regional levels
• Must be familiar and comfortable with EDGE betting and fantasy tools to suggest ways to integrate them into the show(s)
• Maintain close contact with the PointsBet team via Slack and e-mail communications
• Must be aware of waiver wire and transaction trends for fantasy football, basketball and baseball
• Minimum three (3) years' experience in editorial environments
• Minimum two (2) years' experience related to sports betting
• Fluent in the language of the betting world
• Deep understand of odds (all formats), probabilities, betting strategy and theory
• Highest level of attention to detail
• Strong writing skills
(note job #: )
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on nights, weekends with short notice
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure, to meet deadlines, and multi-task
• Proficient at discerning story lines and analyzing stories
• Ability to create clean copy
• Strong comfort level with video and audio editorial presentation
• Team player who is comfortable working with editors and producers