NBC Sports Next is where sports and technology intersect. We're a subdivision of NBC Sports and home to all NBCUniversal digital applications in sports and technology within our three groups: Youth & Recreational Sports; Golf; and Betting, Gaming & Emerging Media.
At NBC Sports Next, we make playing sports better through innovative technology and immersive experiences for athletes, coaches, players and fans. We equip more than 30MM players, coaches, athletes, sports administrators and fans in 40 countries with more than 25 sports solution products, including SportsEngine, the largest youth sports club, league and team management platform; GolfNow, the leading online tee time marketplace and provider of golf course operations technology; GolfPass the ultimate golf membership that connects golfers to exclusive content, tee time credits, and coaching, tips; TeamUnify, swim team management services; GoMotion, sports and fitness business software solutions; and NBC Sports Edge, a leading platform for fantasy sports information and betting-focused tools.
At NBC Sports Next we're fueled by our mission to innovate, create larger-than-life events and connect with sports fans through technology that provides the ultimate in immersive experiences.
Come join us as we work together as one team to innovate and deliver what's Next.
As a Member Care Specialist, you will deliver extraordinary service with a personal connection to every single golfer you touch. By solving problems and uniting golfers with their passion, our team is redefining golfer care on a grand scale. From the traveling golfer looking to book a tee time next month, to the less technologically savvy golfer trying to book a single for this afternoon, it is the role of the Golfer Care Specialist to create raving fans by providing exemplary service. If you have a desire to help others to go along with your love for golf, this is the job for you.
• Successfully book golfers tee time requests
• Ensure golf course calls are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Providing customer service that leads to unparalleled, personalized service by answering questions & general inquiries about our client golf courses
• Input data into the company computer platform to keep each customer record updated
• Participate in a quality program to certify that a high level of accuracy and Golfer Care are consistently being delivered
• Deliver our ''why'' and commit to the growth of our great service
• Strong computer skills
• Demonstrates strong interpersonal communication skills
• 6 months previous customer service/call center experience OR any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable skills, knowledge, and abilities have been achieved
• Ability to handle and perform in a fast-paced inbound call center environment and highly self-motivated
Additional Job Requirements
• Must be willing to work in Orlando, Fl. This is NOT a remote ONLY position. Employees will need to work in office on specified days.
• Must be willing to commit to a schedule of 40 hours a week
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule, overtime, and on weekends. Operating hours range from 6a-11p 7 days a week and open availability is required.
• Must be willing to complete 100% of a two-week training class
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Positive attitude and professional manner expected at all times
• Strong team player
• High energy and engaging personality with the ability to convey patience, and remain calm in stressful situations
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re4x97-34-231-247-88-42 in your application.