The Software Engineer will be part of a high-performing and collaborative team which is responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of features within the GolfNow ecosystems that power all of our revenue generating website and mobile apps. In carrying out the key activities of the role, the Software Engineer will;
• Develop highly available, high volume, and feature rich applications.
• Work directly with Product Managers, Product Owners, User Experience, Quality Engineers, Principal Engineers, and Operations teammates to define, create, enhance, maintain, and deploy applications.
• Constantly use best practices by building APIs, creating and maintaining unit tests, applying modern frameworks and design patterns, actively reducing technical debt, and continuously delivering by merging/releasing consistently to the mainline branch.
• Complete complex tasks with minimal amount of oversight or supervision.
• Occasionally plan, design, and estimate software engineering efforts.
• Discuss design and architecture with other engineering teammates.
• Contribute towards evolving the application architecture.
• Working within our technical stack which includes; C#, Git, TFS. MS SQL. Mongo, Elastic, Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services and Serverless
• 3 or more years professional software development experience in C#.
• 2 or more years professional software development experience in MS SQL or T-SQL equivalent.
• Experience in a collaborative team environment.
• Experience working in a continuous integration environment.
• Ability to write high-quality, modular, maintainable, and secure code.
• Experience with testing best practices, including unit and integration tests.
• Ability to work well within a team environment and be self-starting and self-sufficient.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent training or experience.
Desired experience and characteristics:
• Experience with developing high-volume applications.
• Experience with RESTful APIs and HTTP protocols.
• A passion for technology with deep respect for the craft, and values building software sustainably by using modern techniques and industry best practices.
• Experience with object-oriented design, ability to apply software patterns, and consuming event-driven applications using REST APIs within a microservice architecture.
• Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate effectively with other teammates of different software disciplines and technical skill sets.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkevv0-34-239-177-24-42 in your application.