A Social Media Coordinator on NBC Sports social media team owns the flow of content ideation, publication and tracking of social content for a series of the company's major properties. We are looking for a candidate with an authentic passion for digital media and sports with initiative to join a creative and collaborative environment.
Loving sports is great, but loving the intersection of social media, technology, sports and pop culture is even more important.
This coordinator role will focus on gaming and fantasy content for NBC Sports EDGE social channels, but will also contribute to numerous other verticals in the NBC Sports social portfolio. This is a full-time role based remotely to begin, but will require relocation to the Stamford, CT area upon the reopening of our offices.
• Oversee and participate in the creation and publishing of social content on all NBC Sports EDGE platforms, including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and other emerging platforms.
• Develop and maintain content plans and activations in the social content calendar.
• Execute and contribute to ideation of social sales content activations.
• Participate in the ideation and brainstorming of creative and promotional content.
• Collaborate with various parts of the larger NBC Sports team, including production, talent, consumer engagement and sales on cross-company efforts.
• Analyze week-to-week analytics and demonstrate agility to make content changes based on data.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Digital Media, or a related field
• Extensive knowledge of sports and internet culture
• Strong expertise in fantasy sports and sports betting across a variety of sports
• Familiarity and expertise in numerous properties in the NBC Sports portfolio, including the NFL,
Olympics, golf, Premier League, motorsports, etc.
• Experience and proficiency in design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and
• 1+ years relevant social media experience or related internships
• Ability and willingness to work nights and weekends as the sports calendar dictates.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnx0xk-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.