NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we'll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
NBC Sports Next is where sports and technology intersect. We're a subdivision of NBC Sports and home to all NBCUniversal digital applications in sports and technology within our two groups: Youth & Recreational Sports and Golf.
At NBC Sports Next, we make playing sports better through innovative technology and immersive experiences for athletes, coaches, players and fans. We equip more than 30MM players, coaches, athletes, sports administrators and fans in 40 countries with more than 25 sports solution products, including SportsEngine, the largest youth sports club, league and team management platform; GolfNow, the leading online tee time marketplace and provider of golf course operations technology; GolfPass the ultimate golf membership that connects golfers to exclusive content, tee time credits, and coaching, tips; TeamUnify, swim team management services; and GoMotion, sports and fitness business software solutions.
At NBC Sports Next we're fueled by our mission to innovate, create larger-than-life events and connect with sports fans through technology that provides the ultimate in immersive experiences.
Come join us as we work together as one team to innovate and deliver what's Next.
Come and grow your career as a member of the NBCUniversal Family as a Revenue Planning Analyst. This role will support the revenue planning and strategic analysis efforts within NBC Sports Next, focusing primarily on the GolfNow business. The role will support the long-range planning and annual budget process for our service and subscription brands within the GolfNow business as well as assist with building revenue-enhancing strategies. Utilize SQL for revenue management models. The ideal candidate will be comfortable analyzing large datasets to create executive-level summaries of key trends and manage revenue models to support strategic decision-making within our various Operations teams.
Bring your talents to our award-winning team and take your career to the next level at NBCUniversal.
• Assist the long-range planning, annual budgeting process, and monthly forecasting process across all revenue streams at NBC Sport Next and coordinate with Finance.
• Develop optimized SQL queries to build and refine revenue management models consistent with the evolving business needs on an ongoing basis.
• Assist in developing revenue-enhancing strategies through ad hoc analysis to drive optimal decision making and to help increase revenue.
• Create or enhance automated Tableau dashboards to provide visibility into performance of NBC Sports Next for GolfPass, Sales, Marketing and Executive leadership.
• Help translate and distribute internal operating revenue goals for various internal stakeholders to enhance cooperation and improve ability to achieve overall budgetary goals.
• Regularly communicate business insights and performance trends with internal business leaders to include, but not limited to, leaders from GolfPass, Sales, and Marketing.
• BA degree in Finance, Statistics, Operations Research, Decision Sciences, Management Science or a related field
• A minimum of 1+ years of financial or revenue/sales planning & analysis experience
• Advanced skills in Excel and in reporting tools like SQL, R, Business Objects, Tableau, etc. preferred
• Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, and ability to work through complex problems
• Demonstrated experience in managing a high-volume of strategic initiatives in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to identify needs, utilize resources and propose solutions
• Self-motivated to work independently as well as collaborate on team projects while meeting deadlines and project needs
• Convey information through both verbal and written communication in a professional manner
Additional Job Requirements
• Hybrid: This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
• Must be willing to work in the Orlando, FL office
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2kj3y-3-214-184-223-42 in your application.