Want to put your work in front of millions of sports fans? NBC Sports Chicago, home of the Bulls, Blackhawks and White Sox games, is looking for a highly creative promotion producer with best-in-class editing skills to work on digital, event and on-air marketing. (If you can shoot and bend After Effects to your will, then you are the unicorn we are looking for and we will stop interviewing anyone else.)
You must be knowledgeable of Chicago professional sports, be able to enchant current fans and convert new fans to love our teams and watch our games. Ability to work well and collaborate with integrated members of our multi-business team from NBC and Telemundo is a must. However, equally important is your capability to work, think and act independently in a fast paced and competitive environment.
• Write, Edit, Produce Image/Branding Campaigns for NBC Sports Chicago and the teams we cover
• Create tune-in promos for games and other programming
• Work with sales team to create sponsored content for on-air, in-game and social platforms
• Coordinate with traffic department to execute the scheduling of all on-air marketing elements
• Supervise vocal talent in the production of audio materials for various projects
• Schedule and write in-game announcer reads to promote station, its programming, and its brand
• Collaborate with Creative Services team to cross-promote WMAQ and WSNS on NBC Sports Chicago
• Direct talent and athletes during promo and media day shoots
• Manage multiple projects with varying deadlines
• Possess confidence in the edit room, on the set, and in the field
• Deep knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Adobe Creative Suite and other programs such as Cinema 4D is a plus
• BS/BA degree or related years of experience
• A minimum of 2 years' experience producing advertising and/or promotional content
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com
• Must be 18 years
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in United States
• ust submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Should be able to work efficiently while meeting continuous deadlines
• Able to analyze current processes and help implement improvements for continuous operating growth and productivity
• Superior organizational skills
- able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Work independently or collaborate with a team
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Ability to quickly learn technical systems and any upgrade
• Remains calm when working with professional athletes
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ropk6p-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.