New York, NY
At NBC Sports Next we're fueled by our mission to innovate, create larger-than-life events and connect with sports fans through technology that provides the ultimate in immersive experiences.
Golf fuses the team behind products and services like GolfNow, TeeOff and GolfPass, which better connects golfers and golf facilities around the world through innovative solutions like cloud-based golf course management and SmartPlay contactless technology and services that create optimum golfing experiences.
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning, execution and delivery within the Marketing/Platform functional portfolio of GolfNow's B2B platform. This includes, but is not limited to: gathering product requirements, writing user stories based upon requirements, assisting in defining the portfolio vision and working collaboratively with engineering, sales and support to ensure that the portfolio meets the agreed upon goals and functionality.
• Overall functional portfolio ownership.
• Defining and executing against the portfolio strategy and tactical roadmap, including the creation of user requirements/stories based on both internal and external feedback, overseeing prioritization of features and functionality, and ongoing grooming of product backlog.
• Developing core positioning and messaging regarding the portfolio, as well as defining success metrics and reporting structure.
• Working with assigned engineering resources to develop and implement the portfolio, and manage/own the lifecycle using collaborative tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
• Providing on-going status reports to senior management.
• Managing betas and proof-of-concept trials as required throughout the B2B platform lifecycle, utilizing face to face customer experiences as often as needed.
• Creating and developing user documentation for new and existing features within the portfolio
• Developing a deep understanding of the customer and user experience for features developed, identifying and filling product gaps, generating new ideas that improve customer experience to meet their current and future requirements.
• Acting as a functional portfolio SME, as well as a functionality/feature evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
• Being proactive in learning and self-development as well as keeping apprised of product, portfolio and industry trends.
• 3+ years of B2B product/technology management experience.
• Experience in managing multiple concurrent and complex projects, and the ability to drive those projects to completion.
• A deep understanding of a product's life cycle, with a specific focus on the development and implementation phases.
• The ability to communicate complex concepts and ideas clearly and concisely.
• Skills and experience of analyzing data and making informed data informed proposals/ decisions.
• A solid background in creating/writing user stories/requirements.
• Experience in reporting on project status to senior management.
• Strong presentation skills, both in person and in a virtual setting.
• Experience with collaboration tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
• Knowledge of golf course operations.
• Bachelors Degree in Business, Computer Science or related field.
• Background in User Interface design and implementation.
• Experience with B2B Email Marketing.
• Background in BI reporting tools and functionality.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0mn28-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.