Come and grow your career as a member of the NBC Sports family. As a Producer/Editor, you'll be an integral part of our Creative Solutions team, producing, editing, and delivering on-air, digital and internal marketing content. You'll collaborate with stakeholders to create promotions, presentations, and sizzles. You'll have the opportunity to interact with celebrities, sports personalities, and other high-profile on-air talent. Plus, your work will be shown during some of the largest sporting events, including the Players Championship, FedEx Cup Playoffs, Ryder Cup and the Olympics. Bring your talents to our award-winning team and take your career to the next level at NBCUniversal.
• Ability to conceptualize ''Big Ideas'' and bring them to life under tight deadlines
• Effectively collaborate with other Producers and Graphic Designers within the department
• Produce, edit and finalize on-air spots and marketing content
• Provide creative solutions to satisfy client needs and meet project objectives
• Deliver against Creative brief deliverables
• Create and execute projects from script specifications provided by stakeholder
• Multi-task effectively, working quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
• Problem-solve technical challenges when they arise and develop efficiencies for the department
• Source and manage video assets
• Bachelor's degree in digital media, broadcasting, TV/film or equivalent work experience required.
• Experience working with on-air talent, celebrities, and sportscasters highly desirable
• Minimum of 4+ years of editing/producing experience.
• Must be proficient in Adobe Premiere and HD formats.
• Strong working knowledge of After Effects and Photoshop
• Must be organized, detailed and have excellent communication skills.
• Providing high quality compression while keeping the file sizes small.
• Ability to handle multiple projects with strict deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with limited supervision.
• Strong understanding of video & audio production
• Knowledge of sports is a plus.
• Motion graphics or traditional design background a plus
• Some travel required
• Must be able to work occasional nights, weekends and/or odd hours
• Must be willing to work in Orlando, FL
• Willingness to travel and work occasional weekends (if applicable)
• This individual takes initiative and is self-motivated
• Is engaged, informed and interested in the sport, products and content that we promote
• Is comfortable working in a group environment with strong interpersonal skills
• Trustworthy, responsible, and reliable
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71ex9-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.