Sports Betting Senior Content Creator
The NFL content creator will be responsible for providing original content regarding the key NFL news and events of the day as well as selected columns.
• Write original and insightful posts on all of the key NFL news and events of the day
• Cover breaking NFL news stories with quick, concise analysis
• Provide analysis for NFL news video, both for live streams and video on demand. Distribute video via stories and social media.
• Be available for appearances on the Rotoworld NFL podcast and help create content plans for thrice-weekly podcast. Distribute podcast via stories and social media.
• Monitor the conversation on the site by the community of fans commenting on news
• Work closely with additional Rotoworld writers and contributors on the site to ensure near around-the-clock coverage
• Work with other writers on the free site, premium sections and big events (Free Agency, NFL Draft, NFL Kickoff, playoffs, etc.)
• Contribute to our premium products in the form of articles, rankings and other analysis
• Be available for regularly scheduled live Q&As on our Twitch platform
• Maintain an active social media presence, promoting the relevant content you create and the content of the other writers on the team
• Minimum three (3) years' experience in editorial environments
• Minimum two (2) years' Internet experience related to the NFL
• Understanding of social tools available on the web and how they can be applied to content
• Particular understanding and use of Twitter
• Extensive analytics expertise and experience
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure, to meet deadlines, and multi-task
• Proficient at discerning story lines and analyzing stories
• Familiarity with HTML and/or web-authoring tools and software
• Familiarity with AP style and the ability to create clean copy
• Strong comfort level with video and audio editorial presentation
• Team player who is comfortable working with editors