The Multimedia Producer will oversee all aspects of sports betting and fantasy podcasts and will support all of NBC Sports Group's original and syndicated audio initiatives. This position will also work with our writers and talent to book them on other shows and segments both within the NBC Sports Group family and outside the organization. The ideal candidate should have experience in editing and producing podcasts, as well as working as a part of a production team. Additionally, the candidate will be an innovative thinker who is able to organize and improve existing audio initiatives across the space, while conceptualizing new projects.
• Oversee day-to-day operations and production of multiple Rotoworld fantasy and sports betting podcast series
• Coordinate with production, digital, and partnerships groups to edit, produce, promote, distribute and book guests for specific shows
• Work with Talent team to expand reach and visibility of Rotoworld talent by booking them across NBC Sports shows and broadcasts
• Work with remote production groups on appropriate audio techniques/equipment and advising improvements
• Interpret listener data to help shape podcast strategy
• Organize ad inventory and implement sales campaigns across shows through podcast hosting platform
• Work closely with NBC Sports Audio to manage distribution across podcasting platforms (Art19, Google, Apple, Spotify, Amazon, etc.)
• Serve as podcast production internal point of contact with consumer engagement/marketing, public relations, and sales team.
• Work closely with NBC Sports Audio to collaborate with external distribution partners to feature NBC Sports Group's audio content in highly-trafficked locations
• Develop best practices for distributing podcast content through other mediums including Peacock, video on demand, YouTube, radio, OTT, etc.
• Work with video production team and the news desk to make sure podcasts and associated content are being distributed effectively.
• Experience writing copy and formatting podcasts
• Proficient in Adobe Audition or Pro Tools
• Experience with audio and video production, as podcasts are multi-platform
• Experience in editing teasers, full podcast episodes, and repurposing audio across digital platforms required.
• Bachelor's Degree in related field
• 2 years of audio experience
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Broad knowledge of rights-holding sports, including fantasy sports and sports betting