Freelance Motion Graphics Designer (short-term) - NBC Sports
PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 5 weeks, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
• Work closely with a small creative team, establishing design tonality and graphic look-and-feel for various properties in the NBC Sports Group portfolio
• Responsible for the creation of graphic and animated elements including in-game insert and interstitial graphics, show packages, opens and titles
• Effectively communicate concepts and ideas to Art Directors and design teams
• Able to work on multiple packages and projects at the same time, while maintaining consistency with the overall graphic package
• Able to interface and work well with multiple producers and departments under tight deadlines, and short timelines
• Must be willing to work at the NBC Sports Group facility in Stamford, CT
• Minimum 5 years' experience working at a network or broadcast design agency
• Understanding of the implementation of design elements in network television and live sports environments a must
• Passion for show packaging and knowledge of current trends in graphic design
• Passion for smart, functional design, and an understanding of the balance between information and entertainment
• Strong at concept & storyboard design
• Strong design and typography skills
• Strong understanding of the value of good motion theory
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Must be flexible, detail-oriented, deadline driven and a good collaborator
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe PS & AI
• Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects (2.5D, C4D > AE, keying, rotoscoping, compositing, color grading, etc.)
• Extensive knowledge of Maxon Cinema 4D, including modeling, texturing, lighting, animating, use of dynamics, MoGraph, render optimization, etc.
• Love of sports/Olympics a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkpok-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.