The Motion Graphics Designer provides motion design for our broadcast and social promotional content. Working alongside the Design Director, Creative Directors, Producers and Editors they develop and implement visual identities and animated storytelling across some of the biggest events in the world including Olympics, Super Bowl, Kentucky Derby, Indy 500 and the #1 show in Primetime TV; Sunday Night Football. The motion designer maintains high visual standards, a strong attention to detail, audience, storytelling, and context. Assigned to create strategic, complex projects, bringing new ideas, and challenging our approaches.
• Design and build seasonal campaigns and graphics packages for our various sports properties.
• Responsible for the day-to-day look and consistency of motion graphic storytelling, communicating the vision set out by Strategy and the Creative Director.
• Collaborate with other designers, producers and creative directors to concept, design and execute innovative creative and visual storytelling in video, broadcast, and social contexts.
• 5+ years of relevant work experience
• BA or BFA within graphic design studies, advertising design or a related field
• Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, primarily After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Working knowledge of Cinema 4D (Arnold, Redshift, X-Particles, Turbulence FD a plus)
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Strong design skills, including type layout, motion and timing.
• Dependable, self-motivated, works well with others.
• Capable of developing motion graphics from concept through delivery for on-air promotion as well as social media.
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must be available to work on site in Stamford, CT
• Willing to provide a reel/portfolio of work examples -- if available, include a web address when you submit your resume.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0ne01-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.