SportsEngine, Inc., an NBC Sports Group company and leading provider of Sport Relationship Management (SRM) software, is hiring a Marketing Manager to join our team in Minneapolis. If you are passionate about the customer journey and engagement, this role will interest you.
• Develop acquisition, retention, cross-sell, and upsell marketing strategies and plans to meet business objectives and maximize revenue across our portfolio of software platforms.
• Own the customer journey and optimization driving adoption of primary products, ancillary services, and customer enablement.
• Develop testing matrices and methodologies, optimization efforts, and campaign analysis.
• Serve as a connector and trusted partner between Sales, Account Management, Customer Success, Channel Partners, and Marketing, working closely with business leaders to translate business objectives into impactful marketing strategies and plans to retain customers and expand usage.
• Manage and prioritize multiple initiatives and efforts.
• Work closely with product and product marketing to ensure key messages, value proposition, and competitive advantages are the cornerstones of all marketing.
• Leverage customer insights, competitive intelligence and data analytics to translate business goals into marketing strategies.
• Partner closely across the marketing organization to bring brand strategies and plans to life through thoughtful planning.
• Continually monitor the strategic planning process and identify efficiencies, opportunities to optimize, leverage best practices.
• 2+ years experience with CRM software programs like Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Marketo, InlineManual, Intercom (or similar).
• Deep knowledge of the customer journeys and sales funnel optimization.
• Experience building behavior-based marketing tactics that drive conversions and reduce churn.
• Solid foundation in omni-channel marketing best practices and tactics.
• Strong public speaker and presenter, able to effectively lead meetings, teams, and task-forces.
• Experience leveraging customer insights to drive strategy.
• Strong planning, organizational and project management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to tailor your message to different audiences.
• Experience in balancing departmental relationships and work streams, with a demonstrated ability to successfully prioritize and manage.
• Ability to act as an internal and external advocate for projects, and engage appropriate stakeholders in risk identification and mitigation.
• Experience in Subscription Marketing, a B2B Sales acquisition/upsell/cross-sell role, or within eCommerce is recommended.
• High-achieving, self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative atmosphere.
• Team player with the ability to foster strong relationships across multiple levels and functions within the organization.
• Entrepreneurial 'can do' approach with an adaptable, change-oriented mindset.
• Highly analytical.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7106k-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.