The Manager, Creative Partnerships, position is responsible for working with key NBC Sports Group stakeholders, internally and externally, to help increase national sales of the television, digital and social properties of the NBC Sports Group through creation and implementation of sponsorship elements for NBC's portfolio of linear and digital assets within properties that could include NASCAR, Indycar, IMSA, and Horse Racing. Reporting to the Director of Creative Partnerships, this position will manage 1+ sales marketers including Specialists, Coordinators, Interns and Pages.
• Sponsorship Development:
• Work with all key stakeholders to develop sponsorable assets for sale across NBC's portfolio of sports properties and One Platform marketing platforms
• Support process that provides custom marketing solutions in response to all relevant RFPs directly related to sports properties
• Create innovative marketing solutions/platforms to drive incremental revenue
• Develop creative tactics to tell brands' stories within NBC's sports properties coverage through custom content and commercial creation
• Sponsorship Implementation:
• Work with key counterparts in Production, Programming, Promotions and Partner Leagues, as well as other teams from across NBC Universal including One Platform Marketing, Client Partnerships, Agency Partnership and Sales to ensure successful and quality execution of all sponsorship elements.
• Manage the client/agency relationship throughout implementation process
• Oversee high-visibility branded content projects from pre-production, through shoots and post-production
• Serve as a part of the overall sales process, including development of assets to highlight/showcase the offerings, and be a part of key client meetings to sell-in ideas as needed for respective sports
• Effectively lead, manage and mentor team of 1+ employees (Specialists, Coordinators, Interns and Pages)
• Develop and coordinate internal training plan for junior members of the team
• Manage, in conjunction with Specialist/Coordinator, day-to-day process of tracking all proposed and sold sponsorships and distribute game by game grid overviews to production, programming, consumer marketing, traffic and sales
• Minimum 5 years of experience with an agency, client or media company sales/marketing organization background, where the individual had thorough understanding of sponsorship sales process, as well as, proven track record of developing and implementing successful marketing programs for advertisers.
• Aptitude and direct experience in developing sponsorships or marketing solutions
• Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work at the office in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Robust understanding of advertising within all platforms of the sports media space
• Knowledge of Sports marketplace
• Experience in presentation development
• Ability to interact with senior-level management, internally and externally
• Strong organizational, project & event management
• Understanding of the creative development process
• Knowledge of media marketing, the sales process and media in general
• Meticulous with a keen eye for detail
• Highly innovative with positive energy
• Strong interpersonal skills – with the ability to lead and motivate a team of 1+ direct reports, interdepartmental teams and influence internal and external teams
• Excellent oral, written, presentation and budget management skills
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, other presentation platforms, etc.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxypyo-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.