This Manager of Fantasy Football Content will be responsible for helping develop the season-long fantasy football and DFS content plans, manage the day-to-day operations of the fantasy football team, work closely with the product team and developers on innovating the fantasy football premium products and create content across multiple platforms as needed. The Manager of Fantasy Football Content will also work closely with the sports betting team to make sure all areas of football coverage are synced up.
• Work with the Director of Content on creating the season-long fantasy and DFS content plans across all platforms
• Manage the fantasy staff writers
• Be the liaison for the content creators with the news desk, video team, product team, marketing and other teams and departments
• Work closely with the product team and developers on evolving the season-long fantasy and DFS football premium products
• Coordinate with the sports betting teams to ensure comprehensive football coverage
• Work closely with the NFL Sr. Content Creator to set up and maintain a news schedule
• Create content (written, video, audio, premium) as needed
• Maintain an active social media presence, promoting the relevant content created and the content of the other writers on the team
• Ensure that the team is promoting premium products within their content (written, video, audio)
• Minimum four (4) years' experience in editorial environments
• Minimum three (3) years' digital media experience related to fantasy football
• Understanding of social tools available on the web and how they can be applied to content
• Experience with video and podcasting
• Sports betting and DFS experience
(note job #: )
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on nights, weekends with short notice
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure, to meet deadlines, and multi-task
• Strong understanding of analytics, projections, modeling, etc.
• Experience with multiple content management systems
• Familiarity with AP style and the ability to create clean copy
• Strong comfort level with video and audio editorial presentation
• Team player who is comfortable working with those both above and below them
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3kyj5-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.