The Manager of DFS Content will be responsible for helping develop the sports betting content plan across all sports, manage the day-to-day operations of the DFS team, work closely with the product team and developers on innovating the DFS premium products and create content across multiple platforms as needed.
• Work with the Director of Content on creating the DFS content plan across all platforms
• Manage the DFS content creators
• Be the liaison for the content creators with the news desk, video team, product team, marketing team and other departments
• Work closely with the product team and developers on evolving the sports betting premium products
• Coordinate with the sports betting and season-long fantasy teams to ensure comprehensive coverage
• Create content (written, video, audio, premium) as needed
• Work with our DFS partners and collaborate on content ideas
• Maintain an active social media presence, promoting the relevant content you create and the content of the other writers on the team
• Ensure that the team is promoting premium products within their content (written, video, audio)
• Minimum four (4) years' experience in editorial environments
• Minimum three (3) years' digital media experience related to DFS
• Understanding of social tools available on the web and how they can be applied to content
• Experience with video and podcasting
• Understanding of season-long fantasy and sports betting
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on nights, weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure, to meet deadlines, and multi-task
• Strong understanding of analytics, projections, modeling, etc.
• Experience with multiple content management systems
• Familiarity with AP style and the ability to create clean copy
• Strong comfort level with video and audio editorial presentation
• Team player who is comfortable working with those both above and below them
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7e8z8-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.