The Manager, Content Integration & Partnerships will be responsible for managing content and product integrations across the NBC Sports gaming and betting portfolio, along with management of key partnerships, including PointsBet. Oversight will include cross-platform content on national and regional channels, Peacock, free-to-play gaming and betting integrations on NBC Sports sites/apps.
• Maintain a shared multi-platform/product schedule including awareness of any potential restrictions
• Serve as point of contact and work closely with NBC Sports entities to outline and promote NBC Sports Edge content and media partner integrations
• Daily coordination and scheduling of betting/Edge content integrations with production teams
• Compile, review and summarize cross-platform content
• Coordination between product teams and key external partners for integrations
• Day-to-day management of free-to-play games with internal and external partners, including contest features and updates.
• Long-term production planning and content scheduling around key events
• Oversee shared resource documents for project tracking and communication
• Serve as production coordinator and contributor on various multi-platform production projects.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Director of Content Integration and Partnerships
• Bachelor's degree in related area of study preferred
• Minimum of five (5) years' experience in the Media industry
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience in television or multi-platform programming
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience in television or multi-platform production
• Understanding of production and content creation processes across linear and digital platforms
• Must have strong understanding of commercial formats and applications on linear and digital platforms
• Working knowledge of digital and social media content and production
• Well versed in current multimedia platforms with curiosities towards the future of media consumption
• Editorial base knowledge of major US sports leagues and teams and interest in fantasy sports and betting
• Deep understanding of odds (all formats), probabilities, betting strategy and theory
(note job #: )
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on nights, weekends with short notice
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Highest level of organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure, to meet deadlines and multi-task
• Strong interpersonal skills and experience managing key relationships
• Comfort with video and audio editorial presentation
• Team player who is comfortable working with others
• Highest level of attention to detail, highly organized, self-sufficient with excellent communication skills
• Strong work ethic
• Task master, capable of handling multiple assignments at one time
• Team player
• Proactive, creative thinker
• Exhibit sound judgment
• Ability to successfully navigate a large operation and build bridges between departments
• Ability to manage through influence and build consensus
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, under deadlines and high pressure
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbn1qo-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.