Digitization Production Assistant
• Responsible for the implementation and creation of graphic and animated elements for The NBC Sports Group including network graphics, show packages, event insert and titles
• Expected to handle day to day design needs within a show package, as well as build ground up creative designs and animations as needed.
• Effectively communicate concepts and ideas to the Art Director and design team
• Bachelor's degree in graphic design, fine arts or related field
• Minimum three (3) years' experience working at a network or broadcast design agency
• Understanding of the implementation of design elements in network television and live sports environments a must
• Must understand and translate network's brand strategy into quality design
• Passion for show packaging and knowledge of current trends in graphic design
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe PS & AI, After Effects and Cinema 4D, including modeling texturing and animating
• Must be flexible, detail-oriented, deadline driven and a good collaborator
• Interested candidates must be willing to work rotating shifts (day/night) as well as weekends
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Love of sports a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqm589-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.