Assistant Hub Coordinator - Bay Area
San Francisco, CA
• Set up and adjust, as needed, incoming video and/or audio records for NBC Sports Bay Area's live events, studio and digital programming. Content includes media availabilities, in-market and out-of-market games, Dejero feeds, and 1-on-1 interviews by our insiders and reporters.
• Accurately track and assign in-office computers for records, to ensure all needed content is being brought into the system.
• Monitor all communication channels for last-minute requests, and properly respond to, prioritize and execute those requests.
• Communicate each day's schedule and where each recording can be quickly and easily found to the entire content team.
• Fulfill video requests from outside media outlets, including other NBC Sports RSNs and team partners, by locating clips and properly exporting them.
• At least 2+ years of multimedia video experience, preferably in sports
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a high-pressure, deadline-driven setting.
• Ability to work in an organized manner with attention to detail and tight deadlines
• Proven written and verbal communication skills, and knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Outlook and Excel
• Experience working with news and/or in a newsroom environment preferred
• Working knowledge of Zoom, Cisco WebEx and Teams video conferencing systems preferred
• Working knowledge of Hightail, Dropbox and other video delivery programs preferred
• Experience with Sony Hive and/or similar media management systems a plus
Additional Job Requirements
• Must be willing to work in San Francisco
• Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
• Up-to-date knowledge of Bay Area sports teams' current status and history
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8711-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.