Interactive Web Designer
Freelance Graphic Designer - NBC Sports
PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 12 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
• Must be able to create motion graphics and animated elements for sales enhancements, sponsored integration, interstitials, promotional and call to action end pages, show packages, and network graphics
• Must be able to effectively communicate concepts and ideas to the content team
• Must understand and translate the brand strategy of NBC Sports & Olympics into quality design
• Must be able to create original logos and design for production, marketing, and social purposes
• Design and build presentations for senior staff and content distribution.
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or a related field
• Minimum 1year design experience working at a network or broadcast design agency
• Strong knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Demonstrated 3D knowledge with Maya and/or Cinema 4D
• Strong at concept and storyboard design utilizing current trends in graphic design
• Strong video editing skills. Demonstrated efficiency in either Avid or Premiere
• Knowledge and understanding of all digital, linear, and social delivery platforms
• Position will be work from home until further notice. Applicants must be willing to work in Stamford, CT at a future date.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• The ideal candidate will be passionate about design and branding with an aptitude to learn new trends and technology as it emerges.
• Must be flexible, self-starter, detail-oriented, deadline driven, strong collaborator and excellent communicator.
• Love and understanding of sports a plus