Senior Software Engineer
Remote / Virtual
SportsEngine, Inc., an NBC Sports Group company and leading provider of Sport Relationship Management (SRM) software, is hiring a Front End Engineer to join our product development team in Minneapolis.
As a member of the front end development team at SportsEngine, you will...
• Work collaboratively with internal team members and external stakeholders
• Create new and maintain existing websites and applications
• Frequently communicate project updates to stakeholders
• Participate in design and code reviews with internal technical staff
• Lead the creation of technical documentation
• Act as a liaison to the business and provide technical guidance to stakeholders
• Work with Senior Front End leads to define standards, give estimates and deliver quality code
• Perform other related duties as required and assigned by management
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent business experience
• 5+ years of web development experience using Drupal CMS
• 3+ years of PHP development experience
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills to convey complex technical solutions clearly to non-technical stakeholders
• 3+ years of Java Web Services experience
• Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (ie requirements, design, development, testing)
• Experience with Agile software development lifecycles
• Experience working with in the Angular Framework
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm18x3-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.