Software Engineering at SportsEngine, Inc. - a leading provider of Sport Relationship Management (SRM) software, is hiring a Senior Front End Engineer to join our team.
As a member of the front end development team at SportsEngine, you will...
• Work collaboratively with internal team members and external stakeholders
• Create new and maintain existing websites and applications
• Frequently communicate project updates to internal stakeholders
• Participate in design and code reviews with internal technical staff
• Lead the creation of technical documentation
• Act as a liaison to the business and provide technical guidance to stakeholders
• Work withSenior Front End eads to define standards, give estimates and deliver quality code
• Perform other related duties as required and assigned by management
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent business experience
• 5+ years of web development experience using Drupal CMS
• 3+ years of PHP development experience
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills to convey complex technical solutions clearly to non-technical stakeholders
• 3+ years of Java Web Services experience
• Professional experience building responsive websites using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3,
• Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (ie requirements, design,
• Experience with Agile software development lifecycles
Experience working with in the Angular Framework
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkee8-34-229-64-28-42 in your application.