Hockey Betting Content Creator
The Fantasy Football Content Creator will be responsible for providing original content regarding the key NFL news and events of the day across multiple platforms.
• Write original and insightful player news posts on all of the key NFL news and events of the day during assigned shifts
• Cover breaking NFL news stories with quick, concise analysis
• Provide analysis for fantasy football news video, both for live streams and video on demand.
• Be available for appearances on the A Good Football Show podcast.
• Use analytics to create compelling but easily digestible content for the general fantasy football audience
• Work closely with additional NBC Sports EDGE writers and contributors on the site to ensure near around-the-clock coverage
• Work with other writers on the free site, premium sections and big events (Free Agency, NFL Draft, NFL Kickoff, playoffs, etc.)
• Contribute to our premium products in the form of articles, rankings, projections and other analysis
• Be available for regularly scheduled live Q&As
• Maintain an active social media presence, promoting the relevant content you create and the content of the other writers on the team
• Minimum three (3) years' experience in editorial environments
• Minimum two (2) years' Internet experience related to the NFL
• Extensive analytics expertise and experience
• Understanding of social tools available on the web and how they can be applied to content
• Particular understanding and use of Twitter
(note job #: )
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on nights, weekends with short notice
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure, to meet deadlines, and multi-task
• Proficient at discerning story lines and analyzing stories
• Familiarity with HTML and/or web-authoring tools and software
• Familiarity with AP style and the ability to create clean copy
• Strong comfort level with video and audio editorial presentation
• Team player who is comfortable working with editors