Sr. Analyst, Strategy & Business Development
This job will focus on the development and management of product strategies that leverage the value of the NBC Sports Group Digital and Consumer businesses including GolfNow, SportsEngine, International and Betting & Gaming to drive revenue growth. This role requires strong collaboration with a myriad of cross-functional groups including sales, operations, research, technology and other stakeholder groups across NBC Sports Digital and Consumer Business to drive the business case(s), monetization strategy and market management process of the portfolio. A passionate, well-organized and highly-effective individual is sought to join our newest effort.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to monetization efforts across the portfolio:
• Partnering with leaders to develop sponsorship and advertising strategies
• Lead advertising and sponsorship product market management efforts (e.g., meeting sales goals, sunsetting process, client feedback, etc.)
• Develop Business Intelligence requirements and determine appropriate product portfolio KPIs
• Lead global marketplace / competitive insights to ensure team is kept abreast of marketplace trends across product ecosystem (digital, linear, etc.)
• Partner with sports business leaders to ensure consistency of strategy and alignment from macro level
• Develop executive level presentations and summarize complex ideas into actionable solutions
• Minimum of five (5) years' experience in business development, strategy, management consulting
• Extensive experience with financial modeling and analysis
• Superior presentation creation and communication skills for senior management audiences
• Experience gathering - analyzing research, utilizing both internal and external industry sources; ability to clearly articulate the so what
• Experience in strategy, business development or partner development in connection with television, film, or digital media distribution or management
• Ability to operate effectively in a large, matrix organization
• Ability and willingness to work nights and weekends as the sports calendar dictates
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1yezy-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.