The Digital Marketing Strategist will play an important part of the NBC Sports Next Performance Marketing team, helping develop and execute paid digital media and SEO initiatives for the Youth Sports brands. This position will work closely with the Senior Manager of Digital Marketing to leverage data and consumer insights to optimize our user acquisition and retention efforts across multiple brands and channels.
• Works with Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing to execute an effective SEO and PPC strategy
• Utilize tools such as Google Analytics, Brightedge, Screaming Frog, Tableau, Moz, SEMRush, Search Console and others to perform in-depth SEO analysis
• Effectively Communicate SEO and PPC strategy/recommendations and report on organic website performance
• Generate actionable SEO recommendations across all areas that impact SEO, including technical, structural, content and link authority.
• Prioritize and execute SEO & Conversion Rate Optimization recommendations based on a multifaceted set of business needs.
• Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to increase brand visibility and recognition and drive new user acquisition and leads via paid media campaigns.
• Knowledge of paid search (PPC), display, remarketing, and keep up with latest SEM best practices
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, audience targeting and other key facets of paid search
• Strong understanding and experience with Facebook Ads and Google Ads platforms
• Bachelors' degree in Marketing or a related field
• 3+ years of SEO or digital marketing experience required
• Experience working Google Ads and Facebook Ads Platforms
• Day to day management of paid search experience
• Experience working within a SEO platform such as Moz, Brightedge, Ahrefs or ScreamingFrog
• Understanding of the fundamentals of web development and landing page creation in relation to conversion rate and SEO KPIs
• Analytical experience with ability to translate quantitative analysis into actionable tasks
• Self-driven work ethic with a proven track record for hitting deadlines and working well under pressure
• Passion for analytics and digital marketing
• Experience within the B2B industry
• Data-driven personality, able to incorporate real metrics into day-to-day strategies
• Passion for sports
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0m1bm-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.