The Designer creates promotional content across a wide variety of media, including print, digital, social, and more. Working alongside the Design Director, Creative Directors, Producers and Editors they develop and implement visual identities across some of the biggest events in the world including Olympics, Super Bowl, Kentucky Derby, Indy 500 and the #1 show in Primetime TV; Sunday Night Football. The Designer maintains high visual standards, as well as a strong attention to detail, audience, storytelling, and context.
• Concept, design, and implementation of campaign work across print, digital, social, broadcast, outdoor, and consumer activation marketing efforts.
• Concept and design logos and assets for new shows, sports properties, and various extensions of the NBC Sports brand.
• Responsible for the day-to-day look and consistency of content, communicating the vision set out by Strategy and the Creative Director.
• 5+ years of relevant work experience
• BA or BFA within graphic design studies, advertising design or a related field
• Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
(note job #)
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Strong design skills, including typography, color theory, and layout.
• Dependable, self-motivated, works well with others.
• Capable of developing content from concept through delivery across multiple media including print, digital, social.
• Experience with HTML5 banner animation a plus, but not required.
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Willing to provide a portfolio of work examples -- if available, include a web address when you submit your resume.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ropk06-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.