SportsEngine, Inc., an NBC Sports Group company and leading provider of Sport Relationship Management (SRM) software, is hiring a Cyber Security Engineer II to join our Platform Operations Division. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team focused on protecting youth sports data across our customer base. This position operates at the intersection of application code security, cloud infrastructure security and advocacy of industry best practices across our Engineering team.
This role is open to remote applicants. Applicants in the Minneapolis area have the option of working out of our Minneapolis office space. We strive to have a remote and hybrid friendly work environment, giving our employees the flexibility to choose what works best for them.
As a Cyber Security Engineer II at SportsEngine, you will......
• Use Amazon Web Services (AWS) to build secure cloud infrastructure for the SportsEngine platform.
• Leverage security tools and services to protect our customer data including intrusion detection systems, web application firewalls, vulnerability scanners, code static analysis tools and more.
• Build platform tools and automation using Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Ruby and AWS within both Linux and Windows environments to make security easy and effective.
• Design, implement and maintain secure networks and VPNs.
• Partner with product development teams on improving the security of their applications.
• Maintain a PCI compliance program and support privacy compliance programs like GDPR and CCPA.
• Support incident response team with security analysis and guidance.
• 3+ years of professional experience in Cyber Security, Site Reliability Engineering, Operations or Software Engineering, with at least some experience directly in Cyber Security.
• Ability to write code to build tools and automation to secure our platform.
• A strong interest in leveraging the latest ideas and technologies in cyber security to protect our customers data.
• Ability to effectively communicate security concerns to product development teams.
• Experience with AWS or another cloud infrastructure provider.
• Experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
• Experience with security tools such as intrusion detection systems, web application firewalls, vulnerability scanners and code static analysis tools.
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) is awesome, but not required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5o5v-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.