NBC Sports Next is where sports and technology intersect. We're a subdivision of NBC Sports and home to all NBCUniversal digital applications in sports and technology within our three groups: Youth & Recreational Sports; Golf; and Betting, Gaming & Emerging Media.
At NBC Sports Next, we make playing sports better through innovative technology and immersive experiences for athletes, coaches, players and fans. We equip more than 30MM players, coaches, athletes, sports administrators and fans in 40 countries with more than 25 sports solution products, including SportsEngine, the largest youth sports club, league and team management platform; GolfNow, the leading online tee time marketplace and provider of golf course operations technology; GolfPass the ultimate golf membership that connects golfers to exclusive content, tee time credits, and coaching, tips ; TeamUnify, swim team management services; GoMotion, sports and fitness business software solutions; and NBC Sports Edge, a leading platform for fantasy sports information and betting-focused tools.
At NBC Sports Next we're fueled by our mission to innovate, create larger-than-life events and connect with sports fans through technology that provides the ultimate in immersive experiences.
We are currently seeking a Customer Support Manager for our Registration team, working on our SportsEngine platform. The Customer Support Manager is responsible for a team of Customer Success Coaches within the Customer Support department, and is responsible for the hiring, development and accountability of their respective team members. In addition, the Customer Support Manager will be held to KPIs for their individual team members, as well as overall team KPI achievement. KPI's consist of Median First Response Time metrics, Happiness Ratings, Conversation Volume, Conversation quality and Department Revenue (subject to change) . This position reports into our Minneapolis office.
Customer Support Manager Role and Responsibilities:
• Hiring and on-boarding new team members, conducting 1:1s with new and current CS Coaches, and offering continued coaching for increased success
• Continue to provide timely feedback about knowledge gaps as a result of learning style, training style at or other conditions
• Provide direct feedback about performance
• Drive successful KPI achievement within the Customer Success team
• Participate in the QA review of customer interactions
• Provide feedback on best practices
• Conduct escalation outreach to customers who request, or need, managerial assistance
• Partner with departments outside of Customer Support, including collaboration with large, external NGB customers.
• Collaborate with peers and Director to drive change and improvements within the Customer Support department, this includes owning and driving individual and team projects
• Partner with the Director of Customer Support and HR in the investigation and resolution of employee relations issues; responsible for regular 1x1 meeting cadence with direct reports, ongoing performance development, and performance reviews
• Facilitate and promote an inclusive and respectful work environment for all employees
• Act as a role model and own the company mission and values
• Ability to present to a group, both within and outside of the Customer Support department
• Other duties as assigned
• 1+ year leadership or management experience
• Prior experience in a customer support role, working with multi-faceted organization
• Experience with customer support tools, such as Intercom, Salesforce and RingCentral
• 3+ years of leadership experience
• College degree, preferred
• Experience in a SaaS business or technology field
• An enthusiastic, hands-on, influential leader with exceptional communication skills
• Youth sports organization board member and/or coaching experience, a plus
• Strong ability to coach, motivate and lead employees towards success
• Ability to provide constructive feedback effectively to promote employee growth
• Results-oriented with strong organizational, leadership, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task with consistent and timely follow-through
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvkv9m-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.