SportsEngine, Inc., an NBC Sports Group company and leading provider of Sport Relationship Management (SRM) software, is adding a Customer Success Manager to join our fast-paced team in NE Minneapolis. In this role, you will support new customers of the SportsEngine product and be instrumental in helping us maintain high standards with customers.
Each day, hundreds of thousands of volunteer coaches, directors, and managers positively impact the lives of millions of athletes through sports. They impact their lives by teaching them lifelong values of working hard, being honorable, and treating each other like family.
At SportsEngine, our mission is to help make these volunteer's lives easier by building world-class technology solutions to help them spend less time running their organization and more time putting smiles on the faces of these athletes. To us, they are heroes.
We're looking for people who not only believe in our mission, but have a passion for craftsmanship. We provide only the best facilities and equipment, offer competitive pay, great benefits, and the opportunity to go home each night knowing you truly made a difference in the lives of heroes.
Read on to learn what you will do in this role to be successful.
• Coordinate and drive the successful onboarding of new customers in their first year
• Balance 250 accounts and 75-100 live opportunities at any given time
• Act as a single point of contact for all deliverables with the onboarding process
• Provide ongoing and effective communication of account status to manage customer expectations
• Ensure a positive, consistent customer experience and successful first year on the SportsEngine platform
• Serve as a new customer's liaison while coordinating the implementation of core product offerings
• Review onboarding tasks to ensure activation dates are being met
• Work collaboratively with other SportsEngine teams, specifically Sales, Support, Creative and Account Management during the onboarding process
• Establish clear ownership for onboarding tasks, ensure that team members have the tools needed, and provide timely feedback
-Ability to coordinate 75-100 onboarding opportunities concurrently
-Demonstrated ability to balance conflicting priorities, update and track onboarding tasks and progress for each opportunity
-1+ years of project management or account management experience a plus
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
-Outstanding attention to detail
-Commitment to ensuring on-time delivery and onboarding completion
-Proactively communicate onboarding status, issues and risks to Manager of Customer Success
-Strong interpersonal skills including collaboration with other SportsEngine teams
-Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
-Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs
-Ability to establish/maintain a high level of team trust and confidence
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkk73k-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.