Customer Support Manager, Sportsengine Registration - Next
NBC Sports Next includes three groups. This role is part of our Youth & Recreation Sports group.
Youth & Recreational Sports is comprised of technology platforms, such as SportsEngine, GoMotion, TourneyMachine, and TeamUnify that enable athletes, parents, coaches and team administrators in the youth and recreational space to manage their organizations, collect payments, share schedules, find programs to participate in and connect with other families. Additionally, NCSI enables leagues and organizations to properly screen and train coaches in an effort to keep kids safe.
In this role as a Customer Implementation Representative, you will support new customers of the SportsEngine product and be instrumental in helping us maintain high standards with customers.
Read on to learn what you will do in this role to be successful.
• Coordinate and drive the successful onboarding of new customers
• Balance 250 accounts and 75+ live opportunities at any given time
• Act as a single point of contact for all deliverables with the onboarding process
• Provide ongoing and effective communication of account status to manage customer expectations
• Ensure a positive, consistent customer experience and successful first year on the SportsEngine platform
• Serve as a new customer's liaison while coordinating the implementation of core product offerings
• Review onboarding tasks to ensure activation dates are being met
• Work collaboratively with other SportsEngine teams, specifically Sales, Support, Creative and Account Management during the onboarding process
• Establish clear ownership for onboarding tasks, ensure that team members have the tools needed, and provide timely feedback
- 1+ years in a client facing role
- Ability to coordinate 75+ onboarding opportunities concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to balance conflicting priorities, update and track onboarding tasks and progress for each opportunity
- 1+ years of project management or account management experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Commitment to ensuring on-time delivery and onboarding completion
- Proactively communicate onboarding status, issues and risks to Manager of Customer Success
- Strong interpersonal skills including collaboration with other SportsEngine teams
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs
- Ability to establish/maintain a high level of team trust and confidence
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwnj32-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.