NBC Sports Next is seeking a Customer Success Coach to join our Customer Success team in our Minneapolis office. Our growing sports technology software company needs a confident team player who will be responsible for providing awe-inspiring customer service and support to our customers. We're looking for an authentic, outgoing customer-focused individual who loves to dive into technical issues and is happy to talk and interact with customers on a daily basis. As an integral part of the Customer Success team, you will handle all front line technical support issues for our customers.
NBC Sports Next is where sports and technology intersect. We're a subdivision of NBC Sports and home to all NBCUniversal digital applications in sports and technology within our three groups: Youth & Recreational Sports; Golf; and Betting, Gaming & Emerging Media.
At NBC Sports Next, we make playing sports better through innovative technology and immersive experiences for athletes, coaches, players and fans. We equip more than 30MM players, coaches, athletes, sports administrators and fans in 40 countries with more than 25 sports solution products, including SportsEngine, the largest youth sports club, league and team management platform; GolfNow, the leading online tee time marketplace and provider of golf course operations technology; GolfPass the ultimate golf membership that connects golfers to exclusive content, tee time credits, and coaching, tips; TeamUnify, swim team management services; GoMotion, sports and fitness business software solutions; and NBC Sports Edge, a leading platform for fantasy sports information and betting-focused tools.
At NBC Sports Next we're fueled by our mission to innovate, create larger-than-life events and connect with sports fans through technology that provides the ultimate in immersive experiences.
Customer Success Coach Role and Responsibilities:
You will respond to inbound customer inquiries, issues and requests via email, phone, and online chat by being yourself and using your new found knowledge. Follow through with technical issues brought to our attention by customers. You will be the voice of the customer while you track down and determine the root cause of issues, while also correctly logging any issues that need the attention of our Development Team. Some evenings and weekends may be required.
Read on to learn what you will do in this role to be successful.
• Become a subject matter expert within our tools and platforms to best serve our customers
• Respond to inbound customer inquiries, issues and requests via email, phone, and online chat with empathy and understanding.
• Follow through with technical issues brought to our attention by customers by being the voice of the customer
• Investigate and determine the root cause of technical issues
• Achieve KPIs as assigned
• Correctly log and document any issues that need the attention of our Development Team
• Other duties as assigned
• 2+ years of customer service experience
• Proven ability to communicate (spoken and written) effectively with a vast variety of customers
• Demonstrated problem solving skills, ability to think on your feet, and take initiative
• Demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership thinking
• Demonstrated strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills
Additional Job Requirements:
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Previous experience in the technology industry, desired
• Technical aptitude and a ability to learn new technologies
• An intrinsic need/desire to help people
• Able to communicate with customers in Spanish, a plus
• A love of sports, a plus!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re48b0-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.