PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 24 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
The College Football Fantasy and Betting Content Creator will be responsible for providing original written, audio and video content regarding the key college football fantasy and betting news and events of the day.
• Write original and insightful posts on all of the key college football news and events of the day
• Cover breaking college football news stories with quick, concise analysis
• Provide analysis for college football news video, both for live streams and video on demand.
• Distribute video via stories and social media
• Cover college football betting news stories with quick, concise analysis
• Be available for appearances on other NBC Sports shows and podcasts
• Work closely with additional NBC Sports EDGE writers and contributors on the site to ensure near around-the-clock coverage
• Work with other writers on the free site, premium sections and big events (NFL Draft, Bowl Season, National Signing Day, etc.)
• Maintain an active social media presence, promoting the relevant content you create and the content of the other writers on the team
• Minimum three (3) years' experience in editorial environments
• Minimum two (2) years' experience related to sports betting
• Understanding of social tools available on the web and how they can be applied to content
• Particular understanding and use of Twitter
• Extensive analytics expertise and experience
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on nights, weekends with short notice
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure, to meet deadlines, and multi-task
• Proficient at discerning story lines and analyzing stories
• Familiarity with HTML and/or web-authoring tools and software
• Familiarity with AP style and the ability to create clean copy
• Strong comfort level with video and audio editorial presentation
• Team player who is comfortable working with editors
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbnjky-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.