Freelance Associate Project Manager (Motion Graphics) - NBC Sports
PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 12 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
The Associate Project Manager manages the graphics needs and workflows of a portfolio of shows assigned to them. The Associate Project Manager works with Scheduling, Design staff, Senior Project Managers and the Director of On Air Graphics as well as the various personnel of the shows he or she manages.
• Work with departmental and show-side staff to keep graphics jobs on schedule, within budget, all the while delivering the highest-quality graphics
• Ensure smooth workflow and punctual delivery of on-air assets
• Manage the media assets of shows within the department's folder hierarchy
• Manage the show's assigned graphics budget
• Format and post approval files to the web
• Communicate with outside vendors and show-side staff and your fellow Project Managers
• Minimum of one year plus project management experience working in television production or post-production, network, or broadcast design agency environment.
• Familiarity with the technical implementation of design elements in network television and live sports environments.
• Demonstrable fluency in the language of on-air show packaging and insert graphic elements
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with other team members
• Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
• For the time being, this position is remote. Please note, this arrangement could change and require the individual to be onsite in Stamford CT.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Love of Sports a plus