• Segment Producer on Pre/Post Game shows, providing innovative ideas for Analyst breakdowns & entertaining segments through the use of Libero & Studio Demonstration Area.
• Collaborate & Generate Ideas for use across all platforms: Linear, Social & Digital
• Develop Social Media content for Twitter & YouTube
• Edit content including highlights, sound & packages for Linear, Social & Digital
• Field Produce/ Coordinate coverage from site, including Social/Digital coverage
• Conduct interviews, research & write stories/highlights
• Provide relevant & innovative feature story ideas
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum of one (1) year experience in Television Sports Production
• Experience working on ALL Social Media Platforms including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook & YouTube
• Experience editing on Avid NewsCutter/Premier
• MUST be able to work nights, weekends, holidays & an adjustable, team-based schedule
• MUST have extensive knowledge of Bay Area Sports Teams & National Sports
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
• Must be willing to work in San Francisco, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5pbp0-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.