Freelance Associate Producer (Olympic Games)- NBC Sports
We create world-class content, which we distribute across our portfolio of film, television, and streaming, and bring to life through our theme parks and consumer experiences. We own and operate leading entertainment and news brands, including NBC, NBC News, MSNBC, CNBC, NBC Sports, Telemundo, NBC Local Stations, Bravo, USA Network, and Peacock, our premium ad-supported streaming service. We produce and distribute premier filmed entertainment and programming through Universal Filmed Entertainment Group and Universal Studio Group, and have world-renowned theme parks and attractions through Universal Destinations & Experiences. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, coupled with our Corporate Social Responsibility work, is informed by our employees, audiences, park guests and the communities in which we live. We strive to foster a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. Together, we'll continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world.
The Associate Producer, will assist in all storytelling efforts of the Sales & Marketing production team through the Paris Olympics and Paralympics.
This is a part-time project / limited term position with an estimated duration of 12-18 months unless otherwise amended.
• Interface with all levels of production personnel to ensure a seamless and well-organized post-production process.
• Collaborate and work with AVID editors and help manage all aspects of post-production.
• Responsible for the execution of features, sizzles and other video elements as needed
• Manage the organization of graphics.
• Research and pitch compelling archive-based and original Olympic sports pieces and programs.
• Contribute to the creative process from conception to completion
• Minimum five (3) years' experience in production
• Bachelor's Degree
• Knowledge of Sports but storytelling is more important
• Must be creative, organized and display a strong work ethic
• Ability to balance multiple production projects at the same time
• Possess a high level of initiative
• Strong storytelling skills, musical taste and editorial judgment
• Detail and deadline oriented
• Have exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Must be a team player
• A passion for the Olympics is a major plus
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• This position is required to be performed full-time from an NBCUniversal-designated worksite: Stamford, CT OR This position has been designated as hybrid, generally contributing from the office a minimum of three days per week.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb9bj6-44-201-72-250-42 in your application.