The Associate Producer will assist show producers in creating NBC Sports Chicago TV shows that include but not limited to Bulls, Blackhawks, and White Sox Pregame and Postgame Live.
• Assist the producer with the preparation and execution of live studio programming.
• Proactively pitch original, timely and innovative content ideas to producer and coordinating producer
• Determine video and sound for segments.
• Thorough knowledge of Chicago and national sports required
• Provide research for show content and graphics.
• Proactively search for latest and relevant content around the web and social media platforms
• Ability to produce live and taped segments.
• Listen to live sound bites and make quick decisions on what sound will be the best fit for the shows.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Minimum of two (2) years experience in Television Sports Production
• Experience working on Social Media Platforms including Twitter, Instagram,
Facebook & YouTube
• MUST be able to work nights, weekends, holidays & an adjustable, team-based schedule
• MUST have extensive knowledge of Chicago Sports Teams & National Sports
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
• Must be willing to work in Chicago, IL
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71949-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.