Video Associate Producer
Freelance Associate Producer – Feature, Olympic Games
PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated duration of 1 month during Games Time, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
The Feature Associate Producer will be responsible for assisting with and producing profiles, sales elements, teases, and bumpers during the Olympic Games.
• Research, pitch, and produce compelling athlete profiles and topical Olympic stories
• Interface with all levels of production personnel to ensure a seamless and extremely well-organized production and post-production process
• Collaborate with AVID editors and oversee all aspects of post-production
• Produce a variety of Olympic projects as necessary
• Minimum three (3) years' experience in Sports Television Production
• Proficient with AVID software
• Ability to balance multiple production projects at the same time
• Proven profile/feature production experience
• Must be a team player
• Ability to produce pieces of the highest quality under extremely tight deadlines
• Ability to work full duration of the Olympic Games
• Willingness to work overtime, overnight hours, and on weekends
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Detail and deadline oriented
• Strong storytelling skills and editorial judgment
• Have a deep knowledge of, and interest in, the Olympics
• Capable of working in a fast-paced environment, and ''go the extra mile'' under tight deadlines
• Ability to multitask and manage a variety of responsibilities on a day-to-day basis.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a team
• Possess a high level of initiative
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills