Freelance Associate Director - NBC Sports
This is a project / limited term position on an as-needed basis, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
This freelance position is targeted to start in September 2022.
The position is responsible for AD'ing sports productions in Stamford.
• Coordinate the cueing of commercials with master control
• Counting in and out of commercial breaks
• Counting out of playback and sponsorship elements
• Coordinate the overall timings of a studio show
• Back time studio shows to specific hit times
• Tracking and coordinating of sponsor elements
• Coordinate network changes / streaming simulcasts throughout the day
• Minimum three (3) years' experience in sports production
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a team
• Possess a high level of initiative
• Have exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Knowledge of sports
(note job #)
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment
• Must be fully vaccinated upon commencing employment, subject to legally required exemptions
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g60k5q-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.