• Oversee delivery of all promotional campaign assets (linear, social, digital), ensuring a high volume of content is sent accurately and on-time.
• Serve as the central hub of content information for assigned property - i.e. delivery dates, upcoming projects, sponsorship information, etc.
• Serve as point of contact for internal partnerships within NBCUniversal
• Create and manage campaign documents including briefs, presentations for internal and external partners, performance recaps, project trackers, etc.
• Act as point of contact with external agencies and partners for assigned projects, leading communication and relationships, providing feedback from internal creative team and managing approvals
• Plan and execute production shoots
• Manage all Voiceover auditions and bookings across properties
• Manage the onboarding of freelance talent while processing and managing invoices
• Manage graphic requests for projects and deliverables working directly with graphic designers
• Collaborate with NBC Sports editorial team to ensure all content is accurate and reflective of messaging goals
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Digital Media, or a related field
• Extensive knowledge of the sports landscape and a specific passion for the Olympic Games
• Experience leading teams and delegating work across multiple stakeholders
• Minimum three (3) years of relevant work experience or related internships
(note job #: )
• Willing to work overtime and be flexible with hours as needed
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal's affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Detail oriented and display strong organizational skills while managing multiple tasks
• Work well in a team, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
• The ability to multi-task and change direction quickly as the business requires it
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8o4x-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.