Production Assistant, Features
Animator - Freelance
• The freelance Animator will work alongside Senior Creatives and Project Managers to implement graphic and animated elements for The NBC Sports Group including Network graphics, show packages, and event insert graphics.
• Support Production needs by versioning and QCing approved graphics and toolkits to fulfil live event and studio show needs.
• Work under Art Directors and senior creative staff to understand each show's unique creative look/approach, creating new elements when needed
• Opportunities to undertake new creative work will be presented based on successful applicant's skillset
• Work with Senior Creatives and Project Managers to estimate job time requirements and optimize workflows
• Track time expenditures per property in coordination with Scheduling
• Bachelor's degree in graphic design, fine arts or related field
• Minimum two (2) years' experience working at a network or broadcast design agency
• Candidates must be organized with their files and must work quickly and efficiently.
• Must QC own work prior to giving to Project Managers for 2nd QC. Errors and omissions must be at a minimum.
• Understanding of the implementation of design elements in network television and live sports environments is a must
• Knowledge of Adobe PS & AI, After Effects and ideally Cinema 4D, including modelling texturing and animating
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment
• Must be fully vaccinated upon commencing employment, subject to legally required exemptions
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Passion for show packaging and knowledge of current trends in graphic design
• Must be flexible, detail-oriented, deadline driven and a good collaborator
• Love of Sports a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn9b3k-3-225-221-151-42 in your application.