Freelance Animator - NBC Sports
PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 12 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
• The Animator role will support NBC various sports and Olympics properties in the NBC Sports Group portfolio by versioning and QCing approved graphics and toolkits to fulfil live event and studio show needs.
• Work with Senior Creatives and Project Managers to estimate job time requirements and optimize workflows
• Implement graphic and animated elements for The NBC Sports Group including Network graphics, show packages, event insert graphics and titles
• Track time expenditures per property with Scheduling
• Bachelor's degree in graphic design, fine arts or related field
• Minimum two (2) years' experience working at a network or broadcast design agency
• Candidates must be organized with their files and must work quickly and efficiently.
• Must QC own work prior to giving to Project Managers for 2nd QC. Errors and omissions must be at a minimum.
• Understanding of the implementation of design elements in network television and live sports environments is a must
• Knowledge of Adobe PS & AI, After Effects and Cinema 4D, including modelling texturing and animating
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Passion for show packaging and knowledge of current trends in graphic design
• Must be flexible, detail-oriented, deadline driven and a good collaborator
• Love of Sports a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88k3k-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.