NBC Universal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies. We develop, produce and market entertainment, news and information to a global market. The News Group finance team is committed to fostering development and engagement with all team members, and to supporting a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture.
The Senior Financial Analyst, News Group Digital Finance will work closely with both the Director & VP Finance, News Group Digital, as well as the CFO, NBC News Group and the brand leaders to drive operational finance excellence. Key responsibilities include:
• Work in conjunction with the Finance Director on operational forecasting & analysis, monthly & quarterly close process, and day to day financials for News, Today, MSNBC & CNBC. Exposure to the entire P&L, including revenue, cost & OCF, plus capital and balance sheet.
• Contribute to the financial management of NBC NEWS NOW… 24/7 streaming news network.
• Own revenue estimates, pacing and closing for non-ad sales areas re: Taboola, NOW partner deals, etc.
• Manage weekly reporting for operations & detail cost trackers for editorial, product & tech; opportunity to own relationship with budget owners as their main point of contact.
• Partner with cross-functional teams like NBCU Ad Sales, O&T, News Group digital research teams
• 2+ years of professional experience in accounting,
finance, or related field
• Bachelor's Degree required preferably in Finance or
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online
to be considered
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the
• Must be available to work extended hours as needed
• Excellent technical and analytical skills, detail oriented
• Advanced user of excel (eg. pivot tables, vlook-up, sum-
if, index, match)
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Analytical mindset, curiosity, and initiative; enjoys
working in a dynamic growth business
• Excellent judgement and problem solving skills, ability to
resolve issues independently
• Ability to work across multiple functions and teams in a
• Prior operational finance experience, digital experience a
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7kme8-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.