The multiplatform production team manages the ViacomCBS owned and operated sites and apps across multiple brands, including MTV, Paramount+, Comedy Central, VH1 and BET.
The Senior Graphic Designer (Senior Manager) manages a team of digital and production designers and reports to the design director. The multiplatform design team is responsible for the creation of assets for all brand sites and apps domestically and internationally. These include new and returning series, ad sales programs, marketing projects, tentpole events and daily promotional imagery.
The senior digital designer has expertise in digital and graphic design, typography, color correction, photo manipulation and retouching. A deep understanding of digital design best practices including UX/UI across web, mobile and connected devices is required. The senior digital designer will mentor subordinates, continually providing clear feedback and art direction, while working closely with the design director and brand stakeholders to effectively complete requests in a timely manner.
The ViacomCBS multiplatform production team manages multiple brands across multiple platforms on a global scale. The senior digital designer must be very well organized, flexible and resourceful, with the ability to not only solve problems, but also anticipate and proactively avoid them. A hands-on, collaborative spirit will help enable success in this fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
• Manage team of digital and production designers
• Collaborate with partners to create effective assets
• Work independently and multitask under tight deadlines
• Track design requests to ensure timely deliveries
• Maintain and organize design assets and templates across brands and platforms
• Adhere to the in-house style guide
• Maintain flexible schedule to work nights, weekends and holidays when needed
• Bachelor's degree in graphic design, digital design, animation or equivalent
• 5+ years in corporate, agency, in-house, commercial and/or production design environment
• Experience managing production, digital and/or key-art designers
• Online portfolio and resume demonstrating experience and knowledge of design tools
• Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Familiarity with Sketch, After Effects and HTML/CSS a plus
• Strong photographic skills, including composition, cropping and maintaining consistency across a variety of formats
• Proficiency in image manipulation and color correction, including complicated hair-masking
• Advanced cloning faculty with the ability to extend and build pixel-perfect backgrounds
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Highly organized, self-motivated and resourceful
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyo1pm-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.