Designer / Animator, Brand Creative
New York, NY
Overview and Responsibilities
An integral part of the Design Team, the The Motion Designer will develop inspiring concepts and designs across multiple brands and franchises.They will work independently as well as closely with Creative Directors, Writer/Producers, Marketing, Art Directors and other designers to concept, design and execute innovative creative. Meticulous attention to detail and execution of inspired, relevant ideas - at times under tight deadlines. Will be responsible for designs from concept to final production and presentation of projects for approval.
• Concept and execute innovative concepts & designs.
• Art Direct Video shoots.
• Create and Deliver Cohesive creative across franchise deliverables.
• Produce creative solutions based on various clients' business needs.
• Pitch ideas & work to team and clients.
• Contribute in a high volume fast paced team environment.
• Maintain brand consistency and ensure that all work is informed by and reinforces thebrand strategy while delivering on marketing and programming goals.
• Work to maintain freshness, creative excellence, and a level of innovation that willuphold and enhance the brands.
• Keep up to date with what is going on in the fields of design and technology and television.
• Use acquired knowledge to inform work and push boundaries.
• Direct the work of outside vendors as needed
• BA Degree in Graphic Design or related discipline
• 3-5 years professional experience
• Complete knowledge of all the latest design tools, platforms, and versions of applicablesoftware programs -- Mac OS, Photoshop, After Effects, familiarity with 3D applications
• ( Maya / Cinema 4D ), and a working knowledge of Final Cut
• A strong understanding of layout, type, logo design
• Excellent communication skills including ability to articulate creative concepts andrationale for client and team
• Ability to multi-task while working independently and with a team
• Must be able to think and respond quickly while maintaining attention to detail
• Excellent creative, conceptual and critical thinking abilities.
• Ability to visualize innovative solutions beyond the simple use of software, includingdesigning for Effects and Live Action concepts.
• Ability to match style to specific project.
• Experience with Streaming Platforms a plus