This is a staff with end date position for 6 months.
• Order and coordinate all graphic elements for air.
• Oversee the airing of all graphic elements in control room during live program.
• Work closely with producers to research, select and locate required footage for broadcast.
• Meet strict deadlines for live graphic requests during the show.
• Closely work with the artworks department and editorial team to request graphics.
• At least one year of news production experience.
• Bachelor's degree.
Additional Job Requirements:
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under t
tight deadline pressure, including breaking news.
• Excellent knowledge of politics, history and current events.
• Must have the ability to work under deadline pressure.
• Knowledge of Avid/Interplay and iNews preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqob56-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.