Technicolor unites industry-leading artistry with cutting-edge technology and innovation to unleash extraordinary experiences for audiences everywhere. With offices all over the globe, Technicolor and its house of brands - MPC, MPC Episodic, Mr. X, and Mikros Animation - create high-end VFX for the feature film and episodic industries.
Technicolor Pre-Production in Los Angeles provides the tools and talent to help clients communicate a vision from the start of a project, helping to get it green lit, and keep the inspiration at the heart of the process through production, post production and onto the screen.
We are seeking a Production Manager for the Visualization Department.
• Works in partnership with Visualization Producer and Head of Visualization to ensure
productions and department run smoothly.
• Works with recruiting to source visualization personnel.
• Manges and tracks cost efficiency of individual projects.
• Handles hiring and hiring paperwork as outlined by Visualization Producer.
• Works in tandem with Visualization Producer and HR to onboard new hires.
• Creates, updates, tracks and proactively maintains inward and outward-facing production
resources and documents.
• Serves as a bridge between individual productions and department to make sure
communication is clear and information is received in a timely manner.
• Schedules and attends regular production meetings and reviews when needed.
• Maintains internal databases for production schedules, crew, and contacts.
• Initiates research and outreach to potential recruiting opportunities/art communities.
• Follows up on daily technology tickets and works to remove production barriers.
• Helps process invoices and purchase orders.
• Performs additional duties to support department and studio as determined by Head of
Visualization department and Visualization Producer
• 2-3 years of hands-on production or studio experience as a coordinator
• Strong understanding of traditional production schedules and paperwork
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multitask and has an understanding for how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Team player who operates well in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discreet and maintain confidential information
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
• Maintains a respectful and professional disposition, positive attitude under pressure
This is a staff position at our Culver City studio. Salary based on experience with full benefits package
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbn1no-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.