Moving Picture Company
London, United Kingdom
We are working on a high profile production that will be shot via a virtual production process. We are looking for a unique candidate that can put on both the hat of a developer as well as the hat of an artist to support this production. This involves everything from quickly creating different effects and behaviours in engine to improving the workflow and pipeline
• Prep scenes for shoots
• Developing and maintaining the virtual production pipeline to meet the needs of the production
• Troubleshoot technical and creative issues
• Investigate issues with existing tools and participate in designing and implementation of new features
• Work directly with artists, supervisors and production in a fast paced environment, including live sessions during shoots
Skills and Experience
• Experience with game engine development (Unity preferred)
• Experience with C# or Python
• Experience with Maya
• Experience with USD
• Problem solver
• Highly committed and able to work independently and as a team.
• Deadline orientated and ability to remain calm in a fast-paced and highly pressure environment.
The Moving Picture Company (MPC) is a global creative studio with a single goal: to create experiences that move people. With decades of storytelling experience, we are perpetually pushing the limits of what is technologically and artistically possible to tell visually stunning stories. MPC continues to lead in an ever-evolving industry, building authentic and long-lasting connections with audiences across all channels.